SOLD for $821,000
2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1172 SF • 2525 SF Lot • $779,000
1507 Pacific Ave, Alameda, CA 94501
This property sold for $42K over asking price!
There is nothing more charming and romantic than this pristine, 2 bedroom cottage with a white picket fence surrounded by gardens. Built at the turn-of-the-century, the home retains its original charm and has been updated for today's lifestyle. The main rooms are open, light and and relaxing with bay and cottage windows and French doors. The kitchen is especially inviting with a large eat-in area that opens to the backyard deck. There is also a kitchen nook with a full wall of cottage windows overlooking the garden, surrounded by counters for food preparation, flower arranging, writing and more. Every room has something special about it.
The home is surrounded by well established gardens, brick walk-ways and patios making the outside as much apart of the home as the interior. It gets plenty of sun to grow your favorite perennials and has shaded areas for relaxing. Wisteria, lilies, Japanese maple, lemon tree and a fish pond are tucked among the flowering plants. The back porch gets morning sun for the first cup of coffee and is shaded from the hot afternoon sun for pleasant afternoons and evenings.
- Spacious and light eat-in kitchen
- Deck off the kitchen overlooking the garden
- Nook area for food preparation with a wall of windows facing the garden
- Hardwood floors throughout the kitchen|eating area
- New Jenn Air down draft range and a large capacity stainless steel refrigerator
- Spacious open living and family room with newly refinished hardwood floors throughout, a bay window and built in bookcases
- High ceiling and newer sheet rock with a beautiful smooth finish
- Upstairs bathroom with wainscoting and new flooring
- Bathroom skylight
- Refurbished bathtub with shower over tub
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and 2 built-in dressers
- Second bedroom with skylight, nook, large closet and built-in dresser